First I want to say how GREAT it was having the Himle trio in KC over Thanksgiving! TRKJ had a fabulous time! It was even great running the Thanksgiving 5k even tho I pulled a boner the night before spraining my ankle. Not sure if I have some sort of subliminal thing with running with Mike because this makes 2 out of 3 races we've ran together where I've been hurt......and I've only been hurt 2 times in my running career....go figure...I'm doing some self reflecting to determine the cause. Might need more of the "secret smoke sauce" to help me out! Mike you up for "reflection" over X-mas? ha
My running has come to a rip roaring hault since the ankle sprain and I'm bummed! Luckily the black and blue is being replaced by normal skin color so I'm hopeful I can be out maybe next week???? I'll keep you posted!
Until next time.....TRKJ out!
Has anyone seen this missing blogger?
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment