Has anyone seen this missing blogger?

Has anyone seen this missing blogger?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back to the grind...

Wow! Looks like the 4.5 crazyrunners blog site was hopping while I was gone (input sarcasm here). Nice reply from Mama Pre! I probably will be sleeping in my pickup on the front lawn with Bryce, Seth and Grady steeling BBQ's and smoking the mary jane! They will become my suppliers! ha
It's sad to say this but I only ran 1 time while on vacation last week! BUT, it was a great run! I started in downtown Seattle and ran north to the Washington Arboretum. It was a great run! The WA had so many trails to follow and a creek running through the whole thing. Plus, it was a GREAT hill workout. Kicked my @$$!! I ended the day running almost 7.5 miles. My longest run so far. GULP! The half is on 3/27 and I'm definitely in no shape to be running 13.1 miles but I'm going to do my best! I was shooting for 2 hours but I'm not too confident I can pull it off.
Mike, are you still running the half in CO in May? Mama Pre, you training right now?
Miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment