Has anyone seen this missing blogger?

Has anyone seen this missing blogger?

Thursday, October 8, 2009

i'm outta here

It's 4:45 PM MST. NOT the most productive day at work, so rather than just sit here I decided to create a route, leave early to beat traffic, go home, and run for the first time in several weeks. Ally's post inspired me- I didn't get up until 7:30 this am. So I went on Googlemaps and created a route. I think it might be too hilly, but I guess we will see. The link to the route is below. I will send an update after it's over- assuming I make it home.


POST RUN REPORT (if you can call that a run)

Well that didn't go as planned. It turns out that the route that I plotted is straight up a hill. Seriously, the first mile was STRAIGHT up the mountain. I will post the elevation change from my watch as soon as I find the USB. I almost died. My lungs were burning SOOOOOO bad and my mouth started to blister. And running downhill was just as bad. When will I learn. So today was 2 miles. 2 really, really bad miles. I am truly starting from scratch. On the bright side, I will conquer that route, and when I do it will be my sign that I am ready to race. keep running my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment