First, I would like to say CONGRATS to my esteemed running blogger partners, Mountain Momma Pre and Gator Chaser for kicking @$$ in the Disney World Half!!! Sub 2 hours is no small feat!! Nice work! Also, nice work on setting new PR's (I believe MMP set a new one??)!
With that, Kansas City started a new half and it's only a few blocks from our house!!! WOO HOO! The only draw back is that it's March 27! GULP! Needless to say with the lack of running I've done lately I need to get my rear in gear! I ran 5 miles on 1/6/10 when it was 15 degrees outside! My coldest run to date. Luckily little wind and I was able to get traction in the snow. Pretty good run overall. Tonight will be another 5 miles but it's much warmer (25 degrees).
Quick question for my 3 other bloggers. Give me 1 or 2 of your favorite running songs. I've got a lot of music but always love to find new running kicks!
TRKJ out!
Has anyone seen this missing blogger?
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
favorite running songs, hmmmm...
ReplyDeletei no longer listen to music when i run. imagine that! i used to be helpless without tunes, but now i listen to my breathing and body and enjoy the quite of my mind.
wow, that sounded deep.
but before my "quiet mind" kick i loved Silversun Pickup's Lazy Eye and The List of Demands by Saul Williams. And if I was making a new playlist I would definitely include some crazy Lady GAGA!
p.s. my PR for a half is 1:45. (Fargo of last year - my first one)