OK, so yes I did take a bit of a hiatus awhile back but I'm back stronger than ever! The only problem is that I seem to be alone.....Where are my peeps? Kelly, what's motivating you to run now that the half is over? Mike, are you training for the Ft. Collins half? Ally, it's called a running blog. The idea is for you to post your runs here for everyone to see so it helps keep other runners motivated. I know it's a new concept and all but...... ha
To update my running, I've actually been doing pretty well. I've been running about 2 - 3 times/week with an average of 5 miles. It's been chilly but nothing several layers doesn't take care of! Last night was a great run! Ran about 5.5 miles. It was about 32 degrees with a pretty good wind (about 10mph). My pace was only about 9:30/mile but I can feel my stamina, legs, and lungs getting back into shape and it feels good!! I will dominate that half come March 27!
Has anyone seen this missing blogger?
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment