Thanks for the shout out Mama! Glad to have some feed back! I love your idea of trail running! I've ran 3 trail runs and they are the best! You're always juking, jiving, dodging, and jumping! I bet UT has tons of great trail runs. Before the little fella decided to become part of our life Becky and I were planning a trip to UT this summer. Well, let's just say that's been pushed back a few months......Sorry.
The half marathon is just under 6 weeks away and I'm making good progress.....even with the cr*ppy weather!! Last night I posted my best 5 mile time since last spring which was an 8:17/mile average! I'm not gonna lie I was pretty stoked about it because it was 20 degrees with a 10 mph west wind and I was running on an ice/snow trail. I was exhausted at the end and my legs and hind sector got a great work out! I'm hoping to get a 10 miler in this weekend if all goes according to plan. I think we are supposed to be 30+ degrees! WOO HOO!
How about you Mike? Been running? The Ft. Collins half is not that far away! I've all but given up hope from ever hearing from Allie. Must be busy planning for a wedding or something. : )
Has anyone seen this missing blogger?
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to tell your three boys about how their dad used to run all the time. They'll never believe me. You'll be a Ricky look-alike living in a car on Becky's lawn and Bryce and Seth will be stealing grills to buy cigarettes.
ReplyDeleteAnd Beck will say, I F'en Todaso.
But in all seriousness - way to go on the 8:17min/miles!